Election Day for Primary
Election Day for the Primary
Please vote at your polling precinct between the hours of 7 am - 7 pm. If you are unsure of your polling precinct, please use the tool on the website our contact our office: (850)997-3348. Please remember to bring acceptable photo ID per the below.
NOTE: There is no voting at the Elections Office on Election Day; you must vote at your polling location.
VOTING ID REQUIREMENTS
Pursuant to Florida Law (s. 101.043 FS), you must present one of the following current and valid forms of Picture Identification before voting.
Approved PICTURE Identification (must not be expired):
- Florida Driver License
- Florida Identification Card (issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles)
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military Identification
- Student Identification
- Retirement Center Identification
- Neighborhood Association Identification
- Public Assistance Identification
- Veteran Health Identification (issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License (issued pursuant to Florida Statute 790.06)
- Government Employee Identification
If your picture identification does NOT contain your signature, an additional identification with your signature is required.
- ANY form of Signature Identification is acceptable.
- Signature Identification does NOT have to be current.